The forthcoming debate on the topical issues of the Internet development, the global technology and sense management policies and the risks and opportunities associated with Artificial Intelligence (AI) has attracted students from Russia's leading universities and institutions:
- Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation;
- Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation;
- Lomonosov Moscow State University;
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MGIMO);
- Kutafin Moscow State Law University (MGYuA);
- Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property;
- Moscow State Linguistic University;
- Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics;
- National Research University "Higher School of Economics";
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT);
- National Research Nuclear University MEPhI;
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University;
- Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech);
- International Research Institute for Advanced Systems (IRIAS).
The Forum's agenda will focus on the use of AI in dealing with business and public challenges and supporting cultural and linguistic diversity on the Internet. The Forum will start off with a plenary session, "Global Policy of Technology and Sense Management", followed by parallel thematic sections in two tracks.
Within the "AI: Risks and Development Opportunities" section, the young people will look at how the economy, science, industry, healthcare and public sphere respond to the advent of AI and what it takes to strike a balance between security and advancement. Another section, "Diversity in the Virtual Environment", will deal with the aspects of "digital diversity" and ways of maintaining cultural, linguistic and technological diversity in the virtual environment.
As this year marks the 10th
anniversary of the Russian national cyrillic domain, РФ, the Forum will offer a track focusing on the role of IDN domains in the development of content in national languages.
All students wishing to attend are invited to register at the Youth RIGF 2020 web site
till March 31, 2020.